Planning to arrange a group buy and assembly. I'll charge a flat fee of $100 to assemble the unit to your specifications, load the firmware and a base tune for a MX5 1.6 or 1.8 (note that you should still take responsibility for checking the tune and making sure it works on your car).
DIY will offer 5% or more discount for bulk purchase, but obviously we'll hit the import limit after 2 kits. So need folks to consider perhaps buying the units themselves (under the GB discount code) and shipping locally to me once they arrive. This will keep the money and shipping issues to a minimum and allows people in local states to ship together (2 at a time for example) and keep shipping to a minimum. If for some odd reason I get 10+ people interested I will look at doing an import to me of 10 kits and build/assemble and ship out. If that happens, I'll let everyone know how we'll handle that.
Prices in USD are as follows...
- DIYPNP Nippon Denso 76pin Unassembled Kit $425.00
- IAT Sensor Kit - Aluminum or Steel Bung $29.00
- USB to Serial Adapter $22.50
- DIYPNP Upgrade: Sequential Injection Kit $38.00 * needs changes to the injection harness or later model MX5's that already have sequential inj
Shipping is around $50 USD (plus the cost of local shipping to me/back but shouldn't be more than $7 each way - I'm in Brisbane).
If interested, list your name, state, car model, plus what you are after...
1. gslender, QLD, NA6, DIYPNP+IAT Steel+USBSerial+SeqMod